Thursday, June 13, 2019

Really Reasonable Ribbon June Blog Hop


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's"June” Blog Hop!

if you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the June Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy!!!

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:


For my card today I chose the design paper to match this months beautiful ribbon assortment. I absolutely Love the Pink and turquoise together. This months Ribbons are absolutely gorgeous in person, and I love them all!

I started with layering the darling design paper on black, and added white gel dots. Then I took each layer to my sewing machine and sewn a decorative stitch to each layer. I did use RRR scotch tape for keeping each layer attached so I could sew.

Next I popped each layer using the foam squares in white, then added a black frame die cut from Cheery Lynn Designs. 

The girl is absolutely too cute, and she is colored with copic markers and fussy cut out. she is a fluffy design stamp. For the large floral arrangement I used the pink gingham checked then the turquoise satin on top. I added pink stamens , and then green leaves and flowers using hot glue to attach.

Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my card for today! 

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Karens wonderful blog!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Helen said...

Cheryl, your card is so cute. Your use of color combinations for both the ribbon embellishments and your papers, flowers, coloring--all add to this delightful card. tfs

Lucy E. said...

What a cute little card!

Suzy Q said...

Such a sweet and sassy cute card! Luv your ribbons and flower colors together!

Vicki said...

Oh my, this is so adorable!! Beautiful design and stitching. I love the combination of pink gingham ribbon with blue satin.

craftieodmae said...

You've done it again, this is over the top of beauty!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute image and I love all those layers. The ribbons and flowers are the icing on the cake so to speak. Just awesome in every way!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the layers and framing! And of course the BOWS!

Glenda said...

What an adorable card and lovely bows!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Another great use of this month's fabulous ribbon collection.

Sue D said...

Cute Beauty and I like the layers and embellishments.