Monday, February 10, 2020

I love you Valentine


Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable  Ribbon and Makers Movement, and was a super fun one to make, as Its a shaker Valentine card, I love making these, also LOVING the new sprinkles from My Makers Movement, aren't they darling!?


On my card for today I chose to use the beautiful new ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon its absolutely gorgeous in person and I LOVE the way it makes up bows, and of course its my favorite color PINK too. I have to say this is another favorite for me.

I found this stack of paper in my stash and just had to use it for my card today. Love Letters by first edition paper. It works perfectly with the new My Makers Movement Nest Framed Heart dies, love these darling little hearts, and the fun Hugs & Kisses Shaker sprinkles. So cute! The Ribbon works perfectly with the colors I've chosen. Loving this ribbon from RRR!  Each layer was put together using the scotch advanced tape refill along with foam squares to give it some 3-D layering . I did add some sewing and then white gel dots.

Flowers were done using Makers Movement Petite Posies Die set and doing my glass flower technique on them. I have several videos on my blog here, and this one was just using the design paper and card stock, so super easy.

I also did the inside of the card using the same design paper and card stock.

All supplies listed below
My Makers Movement
Sweetheart Shaker Sprinkles
Nested Heart frame die set (used for the top of the heart)
Nested Heart die set(used for the back and the Acetate)
Makers Movement Clear Acetate sheets
Petite Posies die set (for the glass flowers) made with colored design paper and card stock.
Sweet Petite sentiment and die set (I love you sentiment used)

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Pearl Pink Bold Satin with grosgrain edge
Scotch Advanced Tape Refill
Scor-Tape
Foam Squares

Thank you so much for looking and have a lovely day! Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Diane D said...

You're so talented. You make the prettiest things. Loving this valentine!