Friday, March 13, 2020

Really Reasonable Ribbon March Blog Hop


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  March ” Blog Hop


if you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the March Garden Delights Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy 

For my card today I chose to use the Yellow and Peach ribbons from this months assortment, as they worked perfectly with the design papers and flowers I used. 
flower cluster was done using two ribbons and made into bows, next I layered some green branches I punched out with a martha stewart punch, and then hot glued the Peonies from the Mixed Purple/Lilac packagte, then added some carnations, then 20mm open rose in yellow, then used the apple blossom in peach, and lastly the rose buds from the mixed purple pack. 
The little tag and Happy Birthday sentiment came from the My makers Movement set called Petite Sentiments set. I love how pretty Purple and Yellow are together. Lastly I finished off my card by adding Really Reasonable Ribbons pearls 8mm.
Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my card for today!

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Karens wonderful blog!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

12 comments:

Suzy Q said...

Oh Wow! Luv your beautiful 'Happy Birthday' card! All your special sewn layers and how you matched your RRR colors with your flowers! Just beautiful! TFS, Suzy Q

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my goodness, this is fabulous! love those deep shades of purple. :)

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the beautiful purple & yellow color combo and the stitching detail is lovely. Really beautiful card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous with the flowers and pretty ribbon and the colors are wonderful. I always admire those who use stitching on their designs too.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE the purples and the pearls! What a gorgeous card with gorgeous ribbon!

Sue D said...

So pretty. I like the purple and yellow, layers and pearls.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful layering and embellishments! Love the colors and the pretty ribbons you used for the bow!

Lucy E. said...

How pretty!

Cindy Pryor said...

I have always loved the combination of purple and yellow, and you have designed a card with those colors! Stunning!

Teresa said...

So pretty! Love the purple and yellow! tjigo

C. Sage Deerborn said...

I always love the look you get with sewing.

krcmasterpiece said...

LOVE the purple flowers with the green ribbon. Really compliments each other!