Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Sweet Flower Stand & Ribbon Card

 Hello Crafty Friends , hope you all are doing well! Today I have a super sweet card I made using Really Reasonable Ribbons Beautiful Flowers & Ribbons, and My Makers Movement Darling Stamp and Dies!. Absolutely LOVE how everything goes together so perfectly!

On my card today I started by picking this super darling design paper from my stash, I've had this design paper forever and lately trying to use some of the single sheets I have. I did up 3 layers and added my sewing using the sewing machine. Next I cut out one of the doily's from My Makers Movement, and then used the darling Lemonade Stand & Stamps also from Makers Movement. it was colored with copics, added stickles to the top, and then added some branches . Love how it all works together.

I chose to use the Beautiful RRR Chrysanthemums in white from the Mixed Purple pack, and then the pink from the Mixed Pastel 20mm open Roses, and the yellow Rose Buds is from the Mixed White Pack. Next I hot glued them to the Bows I had created using the Beautiful Bold Satin /W Grosgrain Edge Pearl Pink another Favorite of mine, and then the Satin Swiss Dots Lemon Ribbon. Both were done into bows and hot glued to my card.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Bold Satin with Grosgrain Edge Pearl Pink 5/8"
Satin Swiss Dots Lemon
Chrysanthemums Mixed Purple Pack
Roses 20mm Mixed Pastels
Rose Buds Mixed White & Cream
Scotch advanced tape refill
Foam Tabs

other supplies Used:
My Makers Movement stamps and dies 
Lemonade Stand Stamps & Dies
copics
MS punch
Hot Glue
Brother Sewing Machine
Crafters Edge Die cutting machine
Wire from the flowers(to make my bows)

Thank you all for stopping by and taking a Peek! Hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl W

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So wonderful is your card x