Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Put a Spell on You!

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all! Todays card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and My Makers Movement. I love designing Halloween cards, as they are so much fun .I chose some super sweet flowers and ribbons from the RRR shop to use on my card for today. I will list all items below for easy finding, hope you enjoy!

So for my card today I chose to make a 6" x 6" card. Love this size as it s easy to do lots of layers, and if you know me, I LOVE layers. The design papers are from Pebbles " Tricks or Treats" paper stack. I just picked a few of my favorite designs, and layered them up, added sewing, and of course white gel dots. The darling Cauldron is from My Makers Movement, and is a shaker, love this! Its called "Witch , Please" stamp and Die set. Super cute! Next I chose my flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and added them using a hot glue gun. The large Carnation is from the Mixed Purple/Lilac set, and then the Lilac is Apple Blossoms, I also added Rose Buds using Mixed Peach/Orange, and then the Mixed Earth Tones.


Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Apple Blossoms Mixed Pastels

My Makers Movement supplies- 

Hope you enjoyed my post for today! Hope you have a lovely week!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl 

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative card x

Helen said...

This is simply delightful, Cheryl. Such rich Halloween colors...great shaker element. tfs-stay well.