Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Christmas Wishes Slider Card

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today's super darling card was designed using Makers Movement Stamps & Dies. I'm  LOVING the new Pull and Reveal Slider Die set, its super fun to work with and makes for a super fun card. Also used the darling Warm Winter Wishes stamp and die set. The next photo will show the reveal, and he's super cute!
I really enjoyed creating this super fun card. I used the Warm Winter Wishes set for the Hot CoaCoa cup, marsh mellows, snowflake, and darling Gingerbread boy. On this card I went with all coordinating design papers for my die cuts, and then used copics and Distressed ink for distressing. The flowers and Ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon and add a nice touch to my card. Love the new Christmas Ribbons from this months Ribbon Assortment. The design papers are from American Crafts and Pebbles, loving them all! Greenery was done using Makers Movement Winter Foliage Die Set. I distressed each one using Club Scraps Moss ink pad and a duster.
Makers Movement Supplies:

Other supplies used:
  • White gel pen
  • copics for coloring 
  • Club Scrap Moss Ink pad
  • Stickles
  • Sewing Machine
  • American Crafts design papers
  • Distressed Inks


 I hope you enjoyed my post for today! thank you so much for stopping by! Hugs to you all!

Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative

ednamburgess said...

Your card is adorable and I just sent for stamp/die set to try to make one myself. Love it.