Saturday, November 13, 2021

Really Reasonable Ribbons November Hop

 

Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  November” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Vintage Christmas Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy


So for todays Hop I decided to do a recipe card, as I'm tired of printing out recipes/or looking them up on the internet. this recipe card is for Pumpkin Chocolate chip cookies, and I added the rest of the directions to the back. I love all the ribbons in this months collection, and chose to use 3 on this recipe card. I also added some embellishments from RRR and the little gingerbread baking boy is a cricut SVG file that I cut out on my machine.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my Recipe card for today!


Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl


9 comments:

Suzy Q said...

Such the cutest recipe card ...especially with those beautiful RRR ribbons and that gingerbread image ...and the snowflake ...and the heart! All adorable! Thanks for sharing ... Suzy Q

Martie Rollin said...

This delightfully embellished recipe card is a gift unto itself!! I like that the recipe card is layered onto coordinated cardstock solids. So festive!!

cottagerca said...

A sweet recipe card with RRR

MadeByMeghanK said...

AH What a cute little recipe card! Love that gingerbread and bow!

Helen said...

This recipe card is delightful...it turns a traditional family holiday recipe into a part of the holiday home decor! tfs-stay well.

Gail said...

How clever is this! Super duper fabulous - bring on the gingerbread!

Cathy R. said...

Love your recipe card, such a diffrent type project.

Glenda said...

Such a vintage looking recipe card. I love it!

Sherri P said...

That's cool way to do that.