Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Christmas to you

 Hello everyone and Merry Christmas Eve to you all! Hope you're all ready for Christmas and ready to celebrate with your family and friends. Today I have a quick post to share with you all, its another fun and easy tag I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon.

On my tag I chose to use some of the DCWV design papers, and then some of my die cuts. I stamped the Merry Christmas in black ink, and then hot glued my 2 bows using 2 different ribbons. Love the delicate stitched as it makes for easy bows. I also chose to use the cardinal ribbons that came in the Ribbon club assortment for I believe November. Lastly I tied some Jute for the tag to tie on my gift.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies: Delicate Stitched Ribbon, Ribbon club assortment  , satin Ribbon cardinals, foam tabs, twine , other supplies DCWV design papers, bazzill card stock, hot glue gun, crossover die cutting machine, white gel pen, black ink, stamp just right paper crafts.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Merry Christmas to you all! Hugs , Cheryl

No comments: