Monday, January 24, 2022

Valentines Candy Kiss Treat Holder

 
Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! Today I have a super easy little treat holder I made using the Top Note Die that came from StampinUp! years ago. It holds 3 little candy kisses, and was fun and easy to create. These would be perfect to give to co-workers, or for your child to bring to school. I will be having several more treat holders posting over the next few weeks, so please stop by and take a peek.

I cut out the die piece using a cute valentines design paper, then scored it so the candy kisses would fit. Now if you are using a flat candy you can score like a 1/2" that would be easy. I just laid this piece on my scoreboard and used a candy kiss to determine where i should score. Next I used some of Really Reasonable Ribbon to tie it closed, and then added some punched out pieces and stamp. super easy .

Really Reasonable Ribbon:
I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs to all,

Cheryl



1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pretty and creative x