Monday, June 13, 2022

Really Reasonable Ribbon June Hop/Recipe card

Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  June” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Jungle Fun Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies 
Todays project is a Recipe Memorydex card. I thought how fun would it be to not only make photo album ones, but also to have recipe ones. I may have to buy another spinner for up in my kitchen to start having recipes put on it. 

I stared with an envelope die, and then used the new die memorydex, and added the envelope to it. I used the scor tape to add it, so it would stay nicely. Next I cut the design papers to coordinate with my strawberry SVG gnome, he is cut on the cricut machine, and then distressed and glued together. Im addicted to making these, and the same layouts can also be used on cards as well, or even in a photo album, or whatnot. next I added some swirl greenery and then the sweetheart blossoms from RRR. I chose to use only the green from this months assortment as it went perfectly with this little recipe card holder. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my Recipe Memorydex Card set for today.

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl





 

9 comments:

Gardenrose said...

Such a sweet gnomie card!

Gail said...

Such a beautiful layout here! Wonderfully done! TFS

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card x

Bonnie Garby said...

This is just ADORABLE Cheryl. Love it!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh my, this is simply fabulous and fun and just so gorgeous! Packed full of so many wonderful elements. And the gnome is darling!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome Memorydex card! Love the gnome and all the embellishments!

Martie Rollin said...

This little Memorydex card is so loaded with sweet stuff to look at!! Love all the greens I'm seeing. Ribbon bows work well on this project...nice color coordination. So cute!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE these gnomes Memory Dex cards you have been doing! I LOVE the bee one from the previous post and this strawberry one is too cute!

Sue D said...

So sweet with the strawberries and gnome. Love the recipe memorydex idea.