Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Floral Delight Dress Card with Stand

 

Hello crafty friends and happy Wednesday to you all! Today's dress card and stand what is designed for The Robins Nest Creative using the beautiful dew drops for embellishing on my card today. I do have a video showing how I decorated this card  YouTube link here.

To start with a used Echo Park design paper, and the * dress die from scrap diva designs  .  *Stand Die found here , I had so much fun making this card and matching stand and using the dew drops for embellishing it. All details can be seen in my video here. All flowers are from Really Reasonable Ribbon

I love this design paper and how the stand matches so well. its super cute! Also the card can be displayed on it. can't wait to share more of these.



****Dress die can be found HERE 
***** stand die and it can be found HERE 

Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs to all, Cheryl