Thursday, March 7, 2024

Happy Birthday Fun Fold Z card

Hello crafty friends, and Happy Thursday to you all! Today I have a fun fold Birthday card to share that Ive created for KaDoodle Bug Designs Birthday Challenge on Facebook. If you would like to join you can find the link HERE!

So my card today I designed using 6" x 12" pink card stock and scored at 6" and then 9" and then fold the 6" valley, and 9" mountain fold. Next I cut another piece of pink card stock that measures 5" wide, and 6" tall. that will be the front of the card. Then decorate. I used the darling Unicorn from KaDoodle Bug Designs and added a different muzzle and different eyes from another SVG from KaDoodle Bug. I use the matching tag and then some beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon satin, and Robins Nest Dew drops. Ooo don't forget the sewing, I just had to add that too. 



 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pretty great layout too x