Wednesday, June 12, 2024

For you Gift Box


Hello crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I have this fun little gift box I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon and The Robins Nest Creative using the gorgeous Taffeta ribbon from RRR and all the gorgeous dew drops from Robins Nest. I just love how the Taffeta ribbon makes such a gorgeous bow on top of the box.

I also used on my box some scor-tape to add my design paper pieces, some foam tabs to add the cute little bear, and some twine to tie my tag on top. The bear I had done a couple years back and it was ready to use, so that made this come together quickly. All the dew drops look so sweet on the lid and tag. I really enjoyed making this little box.

Bear is from KaDoodle Bug Designs and is an SVG that I had cut and pieced together a couple years back.

Really Reasonable Ribbon supplies:


 
Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all, Cheryl 

No comments: