Sunday, October 4, 2009

Corrosive Challenge #32

This post-it notebook was designed for the Corrosive Challenge#32 that is going on right now!!! This new challenge starts today:)

For more details on the C0rrosive Challenge please visit here!

On my notebook I used this DARLING Tilda she is new to the KL Stampin N Scrappin Store! I colored her with copics, and used stickles for her dress and cap. The background dp was design by me, and I do have a tutorial on how to do this technique HERE.


Im not sure if some of you are aware of what grungeboard is, but its very flexible , and you can airbrush it, distress it, paint it, its fun to work with! Here is a link to see what grungeboard looks like (the grungeboard on my project is the swirl that Tilda is sitting on)

Supplies used:


I had to share this picture I had asked hubby to move my 3rd shelve onto this wall and he did the other night!! Thank you Hunny!! This is some of my ribbon, im in the process of try'n to come up with another way to store my loose ribbon, and I think I have an idea~! Will post when done:)

Thank you for stopping by, and have a lovely day!!

All links to products are above in color!
Hugs,
Cheryl

13 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

I'm so glad to see there is someone else who has as much ribbon as me LOL
thanks for showing grungeboard - I didnt know what it was ...have a great weekend - what's left of it :)

Vicki said...

Beautiful book, Cheryl! And what a wonderful craft space! Can't wait to see what you do next with your ribbon! Blessings to you!

loretta said...

This is an adorable card, love your stamp space, I see you have a wonderful stamping buddy!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Your notebook is darling. Love the wonderful stamp and how Tilda is sitting on the grungeborad swirl!

Mary Hamer said...

You do such beautiful work! And I love the craft space! I had to do a double take....your kitty looks just like mine!!

mary

Michelle VP said...

Adorable and such great coloring! I have ribbon envy over here. Your cat looks comfy too. :)

Karli said...

Don't you luuuuv those shelves! I have two myself :) I noticed that the *new* shelves only have 1 ribbon spool holder. Not going to work for us ribbon lovers! TFS your space :)

Karin said...

Oh your stamping space is fabulous and I love that your kitty was right there for the photo! You card is outstanding and the bows match the sweetness of Tilda!

Chris (catt871) said...

What a great notebook Cheryl!!!!! I love your colouring!!!!
Chris

Gloria Westerman said...

Cheryl, your card is just lovely. I love the background and all the colors you used. And I love you craft room. It's pretty clean compare to mine LOL thanks for sharing.

CarlaKH said...

ya know Cheryl...you really should try to add some ribbon to your collection... LOL j/k
gorgeous stuff as always!

Marina said...

Your craft space is wonderful and your book is only Wowwwww!
Beautiful colours and such a nice image. Love the bows.

Hugs,
Marina

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fabulous book- and .....I am in Heaven looking at all of your ribbons- and there is more??? Wow!