Friday, October 2, 2009

Pez-A-Doodle Oct Release

Today is Release day for some wonderful new Digi images from Pez-A-Doodle Designs, and the DT has some wonderful Projects to share with you too!! On my card I used this very pretty NewDigi called Pinecone nesties frame . I love working with this image! The pinecones were fun to color with the copics, and if you have been following my blog you will notice I have worked with some pinecone scrolls stamps withen the last 2 weeks, and they are Beautiful as well, and will work perfect with this image!

I wanted to layer some of the colors from the pinecone nestie frame, but wanted to keep it light. :) So I used some dp from the Basic Grey lemonade pack, and then some K&Company dp, and the dp I really wanted you to see (you cant) is this hollyberry dp that I had leftover, and I only have 3/4 of a piece left:( LOL

Well I also had to share with you Mr.Booters again, he is my baby!!! He has spent alot of time with his mommy crafting:)
Be sure to stop by the other DT members blogs to see what wonderful designs they have to share with you today!!! :)
Here are the links:
Thank you for joining us today!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

17 comments:

TannyP said...

Oh my....I love that stamp - and I have the nesties....must own =) Thanks for enabling, Cheryl!

Michelle Pearson said...

love the white dots and the beautiful bow....touches that make for a beautiful card! :)

Diane (djuseless) said...

I love the images! Great holiday cards!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Hi Cheryl! Wow - that card is amazing!! I love the pinecones SO MUCH!! You did a beautiful job putting it together! I love your kitty too - so sweet sittin' there.
Thanks for your comments on my blog. We are fortunate enough to be able to host a party for around 160 people and the request for donations goes over SO well...it's amazing what people will do if you just ask!!
Maria :)

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card - the lace makes a stunning background. And Mr. Booters is SOOOOO sweet!

Anonymous said...

absolutely GORGEOUS cheryl!!! and love the kitty! we have a new cat hanging around - her and pez seemed to have claimed each other. she is just beautiful but starving poor thing!

Jennifer Love said...

Oh how pretty!!

Kathy said...

Love the fall card. The pinecone digi image is great. Mr. Booters is so sweet, too!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

So pretty! LOVE the bow. :-)

Payne Holler Cards said...

look at that bow! love the nestie and your coloring!

paige said...

Beautiful card and an awesome looking crafting pal!

Jaspere said...

That ribbon is gorgeous!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- and, the bow is fantastic!!! TFS

Heidi said...

Cheryl- this is very pretty, love that pinecone. Oh and of course Mr Boots is so cute.

Unknown said...

Very cute! Mr.Booters is very cute too!

HappyCrafter said...

I have that nestie! I want that digi! The way you used the ribbon and the whole card are gorgeous!!

Sandra H. said...

Very, very pretty card and so is Mr. Booters!;)