Sunday, October 11, 2009

Corrosive Challenge #33

This card was designed for todays Corrosive Sketch Challenge . To join us for this super fun challenge please visit the Corrosive Challenge blog HERE!! On my card I used this darling teddy from Angels Landing, and I added a feather . I did emboss the cream panel but you cant tell from this pic. I added flowers, pearls, sewing and ribbon to complete my card.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!! Hope to see you join in on the Challenge this week!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Tasha said...

Cheryl this is beautiful - love the added feather
love tasha xx

Vickie said...

That is a very pretty card! I will have to check out this challenge.

Thanks for checking out my card for the KL Stampin' n Scrappin' challenge:)

Unknown said...

aw this is such a cutie of a card...and love everything about it hugs sassyx

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful card and excellent touch on the feather pen

Jessica Diedrich said...

Omgosh this little feather pen is adorable! Great card!

Anonymous said...

this is incredible! love the way you added the feather :)

Broni said...

Too cute! Love his little feather pen!