Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PDD Tues and Candle nestie frame

This card was designed for todays PDD Tuesday post. On my card I used this newly released Candle nestie frame image from Pez-A-Doodle designs
  • colored it with copics
  • cut out with spellbinders
  • dots with white gel pen
On the card I used
  • cardbase is made like Easel(Easel Card)
  • Design paper is left from last year
  • white cardstock embossed with cb snowflake folder
  • green cardstock su! other is from Papertrey
  • ribbon, and hollyberry button
  • Sentiment is from papertrey(everyday blessings)

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Candle nestie frame can be found here at Pez-A-Doodle Designs

7 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

WOW WOW WOW, Cheryl this has gone to my favs! I will be case'g this one GF! love these easel cards!!!
TFS TFS TFS :))))

Heidi said...

very pretty!

Jaspere said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl!

paige said...

I love your easel card! The sentiment is a very useful one.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Cheryl, this is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing and giving the receipe....

Marina said...

Wow! This is just beautiful, Cheryl.
I love this easel card.

Hugs,
Marina

Kathy said...

Just beautiful. Love the sentiment and your card.