Friday, October 23, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday w The Greeting Farm

This card was designed for the Farm Fresh Fridays Challenge that starts today at The Greeting Farm. You are to use die cuts or punches on your card.this Darling Mommy to be from the set "MOM & DAD" isnt she soooo pretty??!!!!! She is colored with copics, and then cut out. I used all heart die cuts from Spellbinders. The edges are distress with Tim Holtz Shabby Shutters. I then added some baby embellishments that are clear plastic.

This next card was designed for todays SCS LSC243.

On this card I used the same image "Anya mommy to be" and colored her with copics as well.The background I stamped with a SU! background stamp and airbrushed it, and then distressed it with tim holtz shabby shutters I added flowers, gems, leaves , baby embellishments, ribbon & trim.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!

Stamps can be found here at The Greeting Farm
Tim Holtz Distress inks can be found at Pez-A-Doodle Designs

Angels Landing post for today is below if you would like to view my other projects for today!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

11 comments:

Deb (dcorder) said...

What a sweet image and cards! So soft.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Such a soft and sweet interpretation of this week's challenge-love the punches you used! Mommy Anya is glowing :)

Michelle Forrest said...

wonderful cards Cheryl!

Unknown said...

Your cards are always amazing Cheryl!

Lynda Nielsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynda Nielsen said...

Oh Cheryl, these are both awesome! I just love this little "mommy" I am really thinking I might have to add her to my collection! Your cards are so pretty and soft! Beautiful work!
Hugs
Lynda

Sharon said...

These are so beautiful & soft...perfect for a Mommy to be!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is so pretty.

Lisa said...

I love the coloring and the ribbons. So feminine and pretty. What lovely cards.

Hugs,
Lisa

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful cards and so pretty for a new mommy. love what you did with the hearts in the first one.

Kathy said...

This is so cute. Love all the hearts in the background. Adorable card!