Sunday, October 25, 2009

Gingerbread house shaped card w / Mrs. Claus (Anya)

This card was designed for the Corrosive Challenge #35 Shaped Like......

Well of course my card is a Gingerbread House for Anya! I wanted to do something a little different so I looked through my cricut cartridges and found this darling house.

Supplies used:
Stamps The Greeting Farm "Xmas Sweeties"
card shape cricut
colored with copics
stickles, snow is "snow-tex"
embellishments : buttons , candy canes, skittles for the snowman, and pepperment skittle for above the window

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

16 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is absolutely adorable- Love the gingerbread house- and it is so perfect with the image that you so beautifully colored. You amaze me! TFS

Tasha said...

Wow what a super cute card! Love the little house and the cute anya and your colouring! The little snowman is such a cute touch too
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

Cheryl,

Oh my! Too cute. I love your coloring.

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

That is so cute! Your gingerbread house is the perfect background for that Anya!

Cassie_lu said...

too cute and a great idea on the the challenge

Tami said...

I beyond love this. I really have never wanted a cricut but this is so cute. Maybe I can sketch up a house. You know I love the gingerbreads:) Great idea. Great art. Hugs

Elizabeth said...

Cheryl this is gorgeous! I love the shaped gingerbread house. SO sweeeeeet!

Jaspere said...

This is just adorable.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh girl this is the cutest.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How very fun with the gingerbread house and happy girl.

Vicki said...

Oh Cheryl! This is adorable! Great work and beautiful details! Blessings to you!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I love all the different goodies you used on it!

Deb (dcorder) said...

Love the gingerbread house! And the "candy" decorations!! CUTE!

Justine said...

Cheryl, I am going to sign on to follow your blog so I stop losing YOU. This is such an adorable and creative project.

dawnmercedes said...

Super!!

Tammy said...

Super cute! I love this little house and of course X-Mas cutie Anya!