Friday, October 16, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday

This is my card designed for FFF today! I used this super CUTE image from the newly released set called Xmas Sweeties!! Isnt he the cutest???!!!!!! This lilttle guy comes from a set with Mrs. Claus(Anya) tooo and some darling sentiments you can find the set HERE.

Todays challenge for FFF(FARM FRESH FRIDAY) was NO FRILLS!!!!lol of course I didnt add any ribbon to my card :)

I also used this darling new Design paper called Merry Merry from The Greeting Farm!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Mary G. said...

YOU made a card with no ribbon???? Oh, no!! :) This turned out beautifully, though! The images are adorable!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so darling.

Tasha said...

Wow love this fab card - the embellishments are great and so much fun
love tasha xx

Jaspere said...

This is adorable and what cute digi paper.

Heidi said...

Hey cheryl, this is so cute and amazing that you didn't use a ribbon. LOL, you know we can't resist them.

Mary Hamer said...

I love this little x-mas cutie! Your cards are beautiful! I am off to browse your other creations!