Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Washington Doll Show "Things I picked up"

Hello everyone , I just got back from Washington this morning, and wanted to share some of the wonderful things I purchased there!

I think Mr. Booters was excited to see the goodies tooo:) LOLI purchased these Beautiful Vintage doll images(they are copied from her very own collection of vintage postcards and other prints) Jean Nordquist copies these images with a state of the art digital laser color printer, and the cardstock she used is wonderful!!
I cant wait to start using my new images for some vintage looking cards im going to start designing.

Its funny because I wanted to take some pics and Boots just had to follow his mommy and see what she had brought home:) LOL Tooo funny huh??!!!!

Next up is some vintage looking trims that I got from Judys bebes and friends booth! She has a wonderful collection of vintage looking ribbons and trims, and also sell vintage ribbons and trims and other fun stuff!

Remember if you want to see a close up of any of these photos just click on them:)

I had alot of fun in Washington! And enjoyed the show!!

More goodies!!
And lastly Boots with our new crafting goodies:)

Vintage Doll Images are Designed by Jean Nordquist and can be found here at her store
all the ribbons and trims are from Judys bebes and friends if you are wanting info on purchasing any of the trims seen here please let me know, and I will find out how you can purchase from her!!
Thank you and have a lovely day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Jaspere said...

It looks like you had an awesome time and found lots of great things.

Elizabeth said...

Can't wait to see what you make with your lovely new stash of goodies!

HappyCrafter said...

The trims are so pretty! It's hard to find stuff like that at Micheals, it sounds like your trip to Washington was good.

SueStampin Daly said...

Looks like alot of fun stuff.

Ginny said...

LOVE the cat sitting on your stash, he looks just as excited as you..lol

Michelle VP said...

Fun supplies. Love seeing the kitty too. :)

Anonymous said...

what great goodies! love those trims!