Friday, October 23, 2009

These 2 post it notebooks were designed for Angels Landing! On the top one I used Alcohol inks to color the bear, and then cut him out. The hearts are from spellbinders, and the white one I used the copic airbrush on it. The sentiment is from SU!
On this 2nd notebook the bear is airbrushed, and I used some scrap design paper that I just love, wish I would have bought a ton of it!! :) The ribbon is wired and is another favorite. I used the sentiment on this one from SU! and the flower is cut in half.
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful Friday!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Bear images can be found here at Angels Landing
Alcohol inks can be found at Pez-A-Doodle Designs

4 comments:

Broni said...

As always, these are adorable, Cheryl!!

Judi M said...

These are both precious, Cheryl. You always choose gorgeous ribbons for your bows. I also like how you've added the white dots around the scallops.

Jennifer Talley said...

Super cute Cheryl! Great job!

Cassie_lu said...

you are very talented with your coloring and love the idea of using alchol inks for coloring a furry image.