Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Happy Wednesday to everyone!!! Today for my card I used these darling Penguins from Angels Landing. Arent they super cute????!!!! They are colored with copics, and I ended up using about 4 different greys. I used the stickles on their hats and flower soft of the last penguins hat. In the centers of the flowers I used the newly released Skittles "Pepperment skittles" and the hat is a button in the center of my bow. I did double sewing around the edges of my card!

Supplies used:

Penguin image from Angels Landing

copics to color, white gel pen (for dots)

martha stewart branch punch, spellbinders frames

Embellishments: Pepperment Skittles(Pez-A-Doodle Designs), Stickles , flowers, flower soft, button hat, and ribbon

Thank you for looking and have a nice day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

16 comments:

Lynda Nielsen said...

Oh My Goodness Cheryl.. I can't even believe how cute this card is... and Ohhhh those penquins... To die for! =)
Fantastic card girl!
Hugs
Lynda

Jacquel said...

This is adorable Cheryl! Love those penquins...tfs!!!

Lisa said...

This card is fantastic. I love everything about it!!! It is fabulous!!!!!

Lisa

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn McAuley said...

I love this penguin trio in their warm holiday best!! Wonderful traditional colors on this sensational card, Cheryl!

csroyal said...

Fantastic, Cheryl!!

Angie Williams said...

This card is fabulous! Love those penguins!

Broni said...

Adorable card, Cheryl! Love all the perfect little details you've added!!

Lisa Foster said...

Awww...what adorable little penguins! Fabulous card Cheryl!
Hugs,
Lisa

Judi M said...

Too, too cute, Cheryl. You did a fabulous job coloring these little guys. Love all the extra touches, such as the Flower Soft on those pompoms. Precious.

Cassie_lu said...

those are some cute peguins and love how the really stand out on the card

Anonymous said...

oh my that is so super sweet - just love it!

Michelle VP said...

So cute and festive! I love how you decorated this card. :)

Dawn said...

Cheryl...this is just toooo stinkin adorable! love it!

Marie said...

OMG! SOOOO GUTE CARD!

Jennifer Talley said...

Super cute penguins Cheryl! Great job!