Friday, October 28, 2016

Christ the Lord

 Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all!
Todays card was created for Club Scrap & The Project Bin! I also created my card for a few challenges, and the main challenge is Splitcoaststampers WT challenge(way to use it challenge) and that was to use Ribbon!!! Most of you know that I LOVE Ribbon and own a TON of it.... hehehe I really don't think I will ever run out of ribbon, as I have way too much of it! :)

So for my card today I used Club Scraps Literature Deluxe Club Kit to create my card. The ribbon you see is also from this kit as well. I chose to use the Cream Card Stock, Brown Card Stock and the design paper you see(all in the kit), I did add sewing in a cream color as well.

The sentiment I used is from The Project Bin. Its from the "Luke 2" stamp set. It was stamped in Frayed Burlap several times to get the desired look.

Flowers were created using Cheery Lynn Tea Rose Small Die. I did add in the Gold glitter paper.
Challenges:
Splitcoaststampers way to use it challenge
 

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

For more inspiration from the Club Scrap Design Team, please visit the blog here!

1 comment:

Lisa D said...

I admire your sewing skills! I love all the shimmer and shine. Beautiful!