Thursday, October 27, 2016

Love , Peace , Joy

 Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all! Today I have a card created for I Brake For Stamps using this beautiful sentiment called "Love ,Peace , Joy" I love how fancy the writing is on this stamp, he script is absolutely gorgeous!
 I stamped my Beautiful sentiment image LOVE PEACE JOY in tim holtz distressed ink Black Soot, using the Mini Misti tool. I can stress enough how easy and fun this makes stamping. I always get a nice dark image this way. I normally have un-mounted rubber, so this makes it so easy to do. Just had to share :)

The papers I used are from the DCWV Tis the Season Stack, this stack is huge and has tons of patterns in it, I have had this for a long time now. the fancy edge layer is a punch around the page, and then the frame at the top and bottom of the sentiment is a cut die piece that I had laying around :) I just cut it in half. I added sewing in pink, pink flowers cut from the same coordinating dp, and then some blue seam binding. Super fun!!!

Flower Die is Small Tea Rose from Cheery Lynn Designs , and Seam Binding is from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Thank you for looking and hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl
 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous you have so much talent and we are lucky that you share it with us bloggers thank you!