Thursday, October 13, 2016

Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop/Candy Tins


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's" October Blog Hop!
 

If you arrived here from Judy's Blog  you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today!
 
 I love the selection of ribbons in this months kit. On my Christmas Tins I used 5 of the ribbons on my 6 tins here. These are perfect for holding chocolate to give as little gifts for a table setting, or for giving to neighbors and friends for Christmas. These here will be auctioned off at our Doll Club meeting this Thursday :)
Todays Christmas tins are for holding yummy chocolate or treats.
I used the heart shaped tins from Martha Stewart, and i have had these forever it seems. Not only did I used Really Reasonable Ribbon, but I also used RRR Cherry Blossoms, Embellishments, and Bead Berry Spray Cluster gold. I did also use some of the Really Reasonable Ribbon Green Leaves
Hope you enjoyed my post for today! thank you for stopping by, and PLEASE let me know what you think of my Christmas tins for today :)
Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnie's Wonderful Blog!!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

20 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh my goodness! Can I come to this dinner party? These are soooo fabulous, Cheryl and you used the ribbons perfectly! Love your style!

Bonnie Garby said...

These decorated heart tins are beautiful Cheryl. Love all the pretty ribbon, flowers and embellies you used. Perfect gift for the holidays.

Linsey R said...

Oh my goodness, these tins are SO pretty!!! I love how you've designed and decorated each and every one! Absolutely beautiful!! thanks for the great inspiration, Cheryl! xoxo

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

WOW! Amazing! Just beautiful designs, details, and patterns.

Beth F. said...

These are so neat! I am sure they will be a hit! Perfectly decorated.

Bunny said...

I love these tins. I'd find them so hard to give away. They'd definitely go to dear dear friends. Love them. I wouldn't care if mine was empty.

BevVW said...

Oh these tins are perfect for little trinkets or candy. Anyone would love to get one of these.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those candy tins are so gorgeous and when you add some goodies inside they will be the most wonderful Christmas gifts. What a lovely idea!

usagypsy said...

What a great idea! These are beautiful!

Mimi said...

OMG! Those are too cute! Awesome presentation!

Martie Rollin said...

Talk about a Victorian look...just beautiful!

christi said...

omg, these tins are adorable.

Robin said...

These tins are just stunning! I love these ribbons too! Hugs, Robin

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

So very amazing! Just gorgeous!

Judy said...

What a great gift to give someone. I love all your pretty ribbons and embellishments you used on these. Thanks for sharing.

Jill said...

Those candy tins are just gorgeous! I love everything about them. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Esther Asbury said...

Very Victorian looking - won't they make pretty little chocolate gifts!

Sue D said...

Beautiful way to decorate these tins.

Judy Rozema said...

Love your embellishments and those little flowers!

Deborah said...

Love these tins you did an amazing job embellishing them they are gorgeous!