Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Club Scrap October Artist Team Challenge

 Hello everyone, and welcome to Club Scraps October Artist Team Challenge! This month our challenge was to create something to give as a gift. I chose to do one of my Post-it Easel Notepads, these are so fun to give, and the recipient always seems to LOVE these.

Now you should have arrived from Lilian's Blog , however if you did not come from there, you might want to start at the beginning with Karen's Club Scrap blog that way you wont miss anything. All design paper, card stock, Stamps, and Ribbon used are from The Club Scrap Literature Kit.
 So for my Post -it notepad, I used the cricut to cut out the 2 card bases, then made an easel card out of both of them. Next I decorated the top part using the card stock, and design papers from the kit. They are popped up using foam tabs. I did distressing with Tim Holtz Distress inks.

Sentiments- I stamped them in distress ink, these are also the Literature Greeting stamps

Flowers were cut using the beautiful card stock shimmer that is in the kit. I LOVE all the design papers and colors in this months collection, they are absolutely Gorgeous!! I did use Cheery Lynn Medium Rose die to cut the flowers, and the centers are glitter brads

Ribbons- I chose to use the beautiful Plaid brown print, and the cream and red ribbons that came in the Literature Kit. LOVE them.

Leaves- these are moss green leave trim from RRR, I just hot glued it around the flowers.

Post - It is from my stash, as I keep plenty of these on hand :)
Thank you so much for joining us and stopping by!!!
Your NEXT stop is Kelly's Blog!

Hope you enjoyed todays hop!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

12 comments:

Capescrapper said...

Cheryl, this is a stunning gift! Love the paper flowers, and the hidden post it note holder :) Well done!

Donna said...

HI Cheryl, your first blog hop with CS and you nailed it!

Kelly said...

I love your work, Girlfriend! This is a beautiful gift. I especially love your bows; please teach me how to make them!

Hetty said...

Notepads are always a great gift and yours is absolutely gorgeously made, Cheryl.
Beautifully details.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card!

Wendy Bellino said...

This would be perfect on the table next to my niece's fairy garden. The flowers match it perfectly!

APeeling Crafts said...

Beautiful Cheryl! Just love this

Finding Your Niche said...

Stunning. I am a flower freak and just love your detailing here.

KnitterPam said...

Wow, anyone would love receiving one of these! So much work you put into it. Thank you for sharing!

Noreen said...

Beautiful notepad! Do you need my address? lol

Lisa D said...

What an absolutely stunning notepad! It's too pretty to actually use :)

Karen Wyngaard said...

What a clever and decorative gift idea! Thanks for showing us how it's put together.