Friday, October 21, 2016

Poinsettia Christmas wishes

 Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all!
Today I have a card created for Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Orange You glad its Autumn Challenge" & The Project Bin using the beautiful Luke 2 sentiment.
 On my card I used the Beautiful sentiment from The Project Bin, it was stamped in a distress inke on white card stock and then distressed.

The Ribbon I used is the beautiful Shimmer satin rust from Really Reasonable Ribbon and it makes a beautiful bow. The flower is the Poinsettia from Cheery Lynn and LOVE this die, its so pretty and easy to use! The center piece is a cabachon from RRR, these are absolutely gorgeous!!! Branches are Martha stewart and cut using graphic45 design paper from the same collection.
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!!
hugs to all
Cheryl

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is such a gorgeous card, Cheryl! I love all the layers! Your work is always pure eye candy!