Thursday, October 6, 2016

Christmas Blessings

Hello everyone, and Happy Thursday to all! So today I just had to share this beautiful Christmas sentiment that I used on my card from the NEWLY released stamp set called "Luke 2" from The Project Bin! Awww I just LOVE designing Christmas cards, they are so much fun! Cant wait to share some more with you all soon. :)
So on this card I kept the sentiment simple , by just stamping it in Distressed ink Black Soot. Love that using the Mini Misti tool helps to get that perfect look on your sentiments. Omgosh this is the best tool ever for stamping! I love how if you missed an area, you can just stamp directly over it again and again, or if you want a deeper darker look, the same applies. Ok so enough about the mini misti and on to my card for today

Card base-
 ream card stock cut at 5 1/2" x 11"  and then scored at 5 1/2" to create my card base.
Layer 1- 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" bazzill then dp is 5" x 5"
Layer 2-  4 3/4" x 4" then design paper is 4 1/2" x 3 3/4"
Layer 3- 2 3/4" x 1 3/4" for the card stock, then design paper is 2 1/2" x 1 1/2" sentiment stamped in Black Soot using the Mini Misti tool(LOVE THIS)
Layer 4- flowers from JustRite Papercraft, and the branches are from Martha Stewart. I used the glue gun to take those down to the card, then the flowers were put together using a liquid glue.

BOW- the big bow was made using Really Reasonable Ribbon Shimmer Satin, and is 2 bows placed on top of each other.
Supplies-
The Project Bin Luke 2 sentiment
Really Reasonable Ribbon Foam Tabs
Pink Paislee Snow Village for design paper
Scotch Glue (liquid)
Sewing
JustRite Floral Trio Two die
Half backed pearls Red
Really Reasonable Ribbon Shimmer Satin

Challenges :
Crafty Halzelnuts Christmas Challenge
Sweet Stampin Christmas/Christmas die cuts( my flowers for poinsettias)
Crafty Gal Corner/Punches and die cuts
Craft Rocket Challenge/Ribbon and or lace
Thank you so much for stopping by and looking! Please let me know what you think of my card for today!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Very lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

karenlotty said...

A beautiful Christmas card Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges

Heather said...

Gorgeous!! Love the layout, those blue flowers, and that YUMMY bow!! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.