Monday, October 24, 2016

Heart Shaped Candy Tins

 Hello everyone,
Today's Heart shaped candy tins were made for a Doll Conference & for Really Reasonable Ribbon. I made these last month to take to Montana to give to the peeps at our table, and used all the Beautiful supplies from Really Reasonable Ribbon. LOVE all the new embellishments, and you can find those here. I also used Sweetheart Blossoms, and Ribbons :)

I made 8 Pink tins -
using the Delicate Stitched Pearl Pink Satin Ribbon I also used some tulle, and then 3 different colors of Seam binding. All can be found here at RRR . I also used some of the sweetheart Blossoms and those can be found here. I also used some of Really Reasonable Ribbons NEW Embellishments- Flower Shaped Flatback Pearls , 11mm Pearl Daisy Flower Beads , Resin Flowers with Rhinestones. . I also used some of the new Leaves :)



Blue Tin-
I used the same flowers, and embellishments as listed above, the only difference is, I used blue and white. Now for the Ribbon I chose the Shimmer Satin in Blue Topaz, for my bow.

I really had so much fun making these, and they are all a little different in layout. The Heart shaped tins I have had for years! I picked up a bunch of these at Big Lots and knew one day they would come in handy!


Thank you for looking an have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Ooooh they are so pretty!