Friday, October 14, 2016

'Tis the Season

Hello everyone, today I have a Christmas card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Plaid Ribbon Red Bold Checked from this months Ribbon Club Assortment. Love all the beautiful ribbons in this months kit!! I also designed my card for The Project Bin using the Beautiful sentiment from the "Luke 2" Stamp set

So for my card I decided to make 2 big bows using the Plaid ribbon, and then for the centers I used Really Reasonable Ribbons NEW 12mm Silver Glitter Stardust Rhinestones Embellishments, I am absolutely LOVING all the new embellishments that RRR now carries. You can find all these beauties here on the RRR Store.

My card base is as follows:
6" x 12" white , scored at 6" to make a 6" x 6" card base
Layer 1- Blue colored card stock is 51/2" x 5 1/2" , then the red is 5 1/4" x 5 1/4", next the dots design paper is 5"x 5"
Layer 2- blue card stock 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" , then red is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4", then design paper is 4" x 4"
Layer 3- 3 3/4" x 2 3/4" for the red card stock, then the blue is 3 1/2" x 2 1/2", then the dots are 3 1/4" x 2 1/4"
Layer 4- is a JustRite Classy frame & tag die, and stamped on using The Project Bins new Luke 2 stamp set stamped in soot black.

Embellished with 2 big bows, and 2 of the 12mm silver glitter stardust Rhinestones.

 The design paper I used is from DCWV Big "Tis The Season" Stack. I LOVE all the design papers in this stack :)
I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for stopping by!
Hope you all have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

Your stitching is beautiful! I love the plaid ribbon too!