Tuesday, October 18, 2016

My Heart is and Always will be , YOURS

Good morning crafty friends!
Today's card was created for Club Scrap & Really Reasonable Ribbon. This months Literature Club Scrap Kit is absolutely Beautiful!!! To see this months kit, please visit Club Scrap here
 
My card was created using the cricut machine and Club scrap design papers, stamps , and card stock. For the card base I cut it out using the kraft card stock that comes in the kit(12 x 12). The next layer is the beautiful Bronze colored card stock(12 x 12) cut with the cricut. The scalloped layer(cut with spellbinders) is one of the 12 x 12 prints. I left the flower for you to see, as I LOVE this design paper its so sweet!!!
 
My sentiment was stamped using the Club Scrap Literature UM stamp. I stamped it in black soo and on the same dp as the flower dp I used. I then layered it on the Bronze card stock and cut it out. The corners were cut using the circle punch. Everything was distressed using the Vintage Photo distress ink.
 
Flowers were cut using Cheery Lynn Tea Rose Small. I all of them out using Red card stock from the Club Kit, and then the Bronze.
 


Leaves, and embellishments are from Really Reasonable Ribbon

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card l just love every detail you have added to complete your creation xx

Capescrapper said...

Really love your elegant style!!

Anne Marie said...

Simply beautiful!

APeeling Crafts said...

Beautiful Cheryl! I love the flowers-they are just beautiful!

jen t. said...

Gorgeous!!!