Monday, November 3, 2008

Hello Friend!!


This card was made for todays challenge over at SCS. Today we were to grab a corner punch, and circle. This was a super fun card and it didnt take me long to make!!
I used my cricut to cut a 3 1/2 inch circle! Here is Becca's Tutorial for this medallion I used scallop circles, and squares for the background, and then added the flowers. The centers are gems, with brads in them. My stamped sentiment" Hello Friend" is from Pink Poison Stamps ( Vintage Birds Set) .
And I used sheer white ribbon to make my bow, and added a button to it!
Thank you for looking and have a very nice day, also dont forget to go check out Becca's Tutorial, you will enjoy making this medallion. Have fun!!!! :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is truly gorgeous...I love it.

Darlene said...

AWESOME ... this is beautifully done and of course your ribbons are always a perfect touch!! Great job ... I'll have to check this challenge out!! TFS

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my goodness, you nailed the challenge. Gorgeous card!

Ann said...

LOVE that medallion technique--gonna have to try that one! :D Your card is stunning!

Stephanie said...

Very pretty!

Lastel said...

So pretty !