Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mermaid Anya "Smile"


This is the card I designed for todays color challenge. We were to use riding hood red, pink pirouette, and kiwi kiss!!
On this card I used the stamp called Mermaid Anya, she is a new release from Pink Poison Stamps. I love this stamp, she is sooooo pretty!!
On Anya I watercolored her in pink pirouette, and then her hair is down with a brown watercoloring pencil. Next her skin tone was done with a copic. I then added dazzling diamonds to her. The dp is Bella rose from SU. I love this dp as well, and Im going to have to stock up on it!!LOL
The smile sentiment is from the Sentiments set from Pink Poison. I used a shell button for the center of the big bow, and a heart gem for the little bow.
Thanks for looking!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

11 comments:

Carmen said...

What a sweet card!! the colors are perfect :D

Jaspere said...

I'm so jealous that you have that stamp :) Great job on the color challenge. I haven't gotten around to that one yet but its on my list.

Anonymous said...

This is soooo gorgeous! I love mermaids...TFS

Christyne said...

That little mermaid is adorable!

Ilina Crouse said...

This is so sweet, I love the image and the embellishments you used. Where did you get the stamp? I LOVE it!!! TFS

Ilina Crouse said...

Never mind, I found the stamp :) My wallet ain't gonna be happy.

Tweetpea said...

What a cute little mermaid!

Tammi
http://3littlebirdz.com

Kristin said...

that is such a cute image and i really like your take on the colors!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a cute mermaid image! Love the wonderful details you added, like the great little shell. Super card.

Stephanie said...

love this!

Tina said...

Ana the mermaid is just stunning! I love the colors! You make just beautiful cards!