Thursday, June 25, 2009

KL Stampin N Scrappin Thursday!!

Happy Thursday to all!! Here is my card for todays KL SNS Post :) On my card I just had to use this darling Dragonfly Tilda from the Butterfly Collection. Also right now Kelly is taking pre-orders on the darling new Magnolia pet/animal collection!!! They are sooooo cute!!!!

Also if you spend 25.00 you can save 5.00 and if you spend 50.00 you will save 10.00!! You can check out all the wonderful products/ and pre-orders Here!!!
This card I wanted to make a little different. I did cut out the flowers from some dp that was sent to me awhile back. I used some new ribbon that I picked up in California( I must have bought a few hundred yards of ribbon, maybe even more...LOL ) of course I love ribbon :) Tilda was stamped in black memento ink and colored with copics! ( copics can now be found at the KL Stampin N Scrappin Store!!! HERE is the link!!
I then added a beaded butterfly to my bow!!
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful Thursday!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

8 comments:

Jaspere said...

The colors and your design are awesome.

Jenn Embry said...

What a sweet card. I love the colors. Fabulous job.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Cheryl, she's beautiful, but I LOVE that ribbon!!!!!!!!!

Gina Lindsay said...

Your bows are always so beautiful! I love the center of this one. Great job with all the purples too.

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful card. love the coloring and the shades of purple.

Teresa Kline said...

this is very pretty, luv the ribbon! Sorry I have been MIA, there is not enough hours in a day for me to accomplish all that I want to...KWIM. I do appreciate your visits and comments!
enjoy *~*

Liv Palermo said...

Beautiful ribbon!! I love the beading on the bow!!

Bananastamper said...

Cute card! I just love Tilda!

Shanna