Wednesday, June 24, 2009

PDD Wednesday/ New Nesties Frame

This card was designed for todays PDD Wednesdays with Pez-A-Doodle Designs. On my card I used this Beautiful new Digi Nesties frame (there is another available in digi right now LINK ABOVE), should be out in Rubber soon!!!! Love the shape and the flowers, very very pretty!!!
I used the copics to color all the flowers, and leaves, and then used the stickles for the centers of the flowers. The sentiment is from SU and fits perfect. This card was super simple to make, I just printed out the frame, and colored, punched some holes to add my ribbon treaments to the corners and done!!!!
Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday, and if you have a little time stop off and see the other DT's blogs to see what wonderful projects they have for today:)
Hugs,
Cheryl :)

10 comments:

Jennie said...

Great job...I love the ribbon treatment and your coloring is gorgeous!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow, that's really neat. I'll have to go check out the link you gave! Love how you colored the flowers!!!

Denise said...

Simple and beautiful~ your bows always look to pretty! :)

Lynn McAuley said...

Love those fabulous bows!! How pretty!!

Michelle said...

Very pretty! I especially like the bows you made! TFS ;)!

Sandie said...

Oh Cheryl.. I love this card. The nesties border is gorgeous!! I soooo need to get a laser jet printer so that I can use them without the ink smudging on me. (or is it an ink jet?.. well which ever it is, I have the wrong one for digi images) Actually I need to get them as a rubber stamp [wink].

Great work as always!!

Anonymous said...

wow cheryl - fabulous! those bows - oh MY!

Jacquel said...

This is really nice Cheryl! love the colors...tfs!!!

Stephanie said...

Oooooooooooo I have to check this out.. beautiful!

Jaspere said...

oooh I just love that ribbon.