Monday, May 14, 2012

OWL be thinking of you

Hello everyone, hope all the Mom's out there had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day!!!
Today's Card is Cute and Simple!!
My card was designed for Victorine Originals Challenge #34 thinking of you/Remembrance,Sympathy. I picked to do a Thinking of you card using this DARLING stamp set from Victorine Originals.

My card was a SUPER FAST & EASY card to make. I used HELMAR's Premium Craft Glue to put my entire card together.

My owl was colored with copics-
E57,E55,E33,E07,
I airbrushed around the frame with E11 and the sentiment too
The dp i used is from Prima's Songbird Collection! Love this collection too!! 
Ribbon used- Double Ruffled Edge from Really Reasonable Ribbon

Thank you all for your wonderful comments, and for looking! Hope you have a lovely day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

To JOIN us for Victorine Originals Challenge #34 please visit us HERE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

fabulous card...my daughter would love this she into owls at the moment thinks there just the cutest..and she 37..but like me loves cute stuff....brilliant work cheryl sassyx

rlovew said...

I love the bow with the flower in it- so pretty.