Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sneak Peek of My Tea Pot Mini

Hello everyone, today I wanted to give you a sneak peek(teaser)hehehehe of my Tea Pot Mini Album I'm working on right now. 
So this is the backside of the 1st page.
I'm designing my Mini For The Scrapping Cottage, using the DARLING CottageCutz Dies from the Tea Time Release! Ok I just have to tell you all that IM IN LOVE with this release :) and You are going to fall in LOVE with it too!!! :)

So on this page I used this CottageCutz Tall Tea Pot for a Mini Album that you can see on this page. 

I also used the CottageCutz Mini Tea Cakes On this same page.


So if you havent seen the new CottageCutz Tea Time Release , you can see it HERE!!

Also we would LOVE for you to visit us at The CottageCutz Blog :)

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: