Monday, June 10, 2013

Bella Butterfly


Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all!!

Today I wanted to share the CottageCutz Bella Spring Release. On my card for today I used the Bella Butterfly and Bella Spring Corner. LOVE these new Elites from The Scrapping Cottage.


On my card I did 2 layers of the same Design Paper, then added my Bella Spring Corners that I absolutely LOVE!! these are perfect for cards/mini albums and Layouts!!!! I cut them out using Paper Temptress's Black Leather card stock. The butterfly was also cut using Paper Temptress Nero Incandescent Black, and then the vellum. The LOVE tag was cut using black, and then cut again with white. I stamped a SU! sentiment on the love tag with Memento black ink.

Hey there is NO Ribbon on this card, SHOCKING huh???LOL 


To view CottageCutz Elites "Bella Spring" Release, please visit The Scraping Cottage here.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

This is really pretty