Thursday, June 20, 2013

Just Ducky



Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all! Today I'm sharing the darling CottageCutz lil' Waddles Duck today. She is just too CUTE!!!!!


I cut her (Waddles)out using white card stock, and then colored her with copics. Next I added some pearls to her clothing and boots. For the corners, I used the CottageCutz Bella Spring Corners cut in black. For the sentiment I used the CottageCutz Love tags, and cut it 2 times to get the black and pink.

CottageCutz Dies Used & LINKED for easy finding:

 The design Paper is from The Girls Paperie/Paper Girl,
 and its one of my many favorites!
 I added some pink gems
 Really Reasonable Ribbon Pink Gingham Ribbon
, and a WOC flower
Sewing in Pink


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

cebelica said...

This is so pretty! Love the corners and that ducky made me giggle. :) Hugs! xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card with lots of lovely detail added x

Danica said...

This is so pretty!
Danica xx