Sunday, March 27, 2016

Hippity Hoppity Easter is today!!!Happy Easter!

 
Hello everyone and Happy Easter to all!! Today's card was created for this past Friday's F4A challenge "Bunny Hop" on Splitcoaststampers & for my Daughter Breanna for Easter. My kids are all grown, and I felt I needed to make a card this year. Normally I do a candy box, or basket, but this year I think a card and chocolate is good :) hehehehe
 
The bunny I chose for this challenge is from Alota Rubber stamps. Lately you've been seeing me use more and more of those stamps, well to be honest, I have Binders full of these stamps, and some drawers too. I figured they should be used, and not sitting. Its been so nice to get back into stamping, as before I was mainly focused on dies, well now I can combine and use a little of both :) NICE!
The Sentiment is from ODBD(Our Daily Bread Design) and is stamped in Memento black ink on the cut out stitched circle that is a CottageCutz die. Now the heart one behind is Spellbinders, and its cut in Yellow Bazzill Bling Card Stock. Oooo I LOVE this card stock!!! Its absolutely Beautiful!!!
 
For the patch of flowers, I used these plastic type flowers, I bought at the warehouse sale a few years back. I did stock up on them. And for beneath the flowers I punched out green Bazzill bling card stock using Martha Stewarts branch punch.. The Yellow brads are also from the warehouse sale, as I think back then I bought 20 for 10.00 but if you spent 20, you saved 5.00 off, so I would buy 40 for 15.00, and that is a DEAL!! Also the one year Ibought a HUGE box of embellishments and stickers for like 24.00 out the door. it was amazing!!! Ok back to my card....heheheheheh
 
The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the paper is My Creations Inc. I had this paper for years just sitting in stacks of sheets of 12 x 12 design papers. I am so HAPPY I found it!!

I did add some stickles to my bunny. I love the glittery look it gives.

 
Hope you all are enjoying your Easter with Family & Friends!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl
 

No comments: