Wednesday, March 2, 2016

SC582 sketch challenge

 
Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all!
Today my card was created for Splitcoaststampers Sketch challenge. Absolutely LOVE this sketch as it has lots of layers, and I love layers!!! I made this card last night before bed, and it took me about 35 minutes to make, as I had 8 flowers prepped, and 2 that needed to be done. 

 

I love when I have extra flowers cut out, and it made me start thinking, that maybe when watching a movie I should bring up my cutter and start cutting them, to have ready to airbrush,paint,dust, or do whatever to. It really makes the card come together much faster if you have them prepped like I did :) hehehe
Anyways I used Heartfelt Creations Stamp sentiment, and then the Posy Patch die for the flowers, They were stamped but you can hardly tell, as I used Creative Inspiration Paints on the flowers to try to match up with the dp.  I used the color Burnt Clay! I then did my glass technique on them. LOVe it, and then added some pearls to the centers. these are a little different, s they have some glitter or something on them. Not sure what it is, but they are pretty! The branches are from Martha Stewarts punch, and the doily is from Cheery Lynn Dies!

The dp is from Heartfelt Creations too, and I added some sewing to each panel. The sketch is available on SCS here if you would like to join in on this fun challenge!
 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all
Cheryl

No comments: