Thursday, September 29, 2016

Celebrate Christmas

Hello everyone, and Happy Thursday to you all!
Lately I have been busy in my craft room creating Christmas cards and spending many hours just having fun. Here is one I created for JustRite Papercraft using their beautiful Dies and Stamps! I also used some OLD Creative Imaginations design paper I've had in my stash. LOVE this paper!!!

Today's card was a simple one to make. It consist of 2 layers only, and then the JustRite Layers.
Card Instructions-
Card Base-  5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Layer 1- bazzill blank check cut at 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" then the dp is cut at 5" x 5"
Layer 2- bazzill blank check cut at 5" x 3 1/4" , then the design paper at 5" x 3" they are then attached together using a small piece of scor-tape then sewing is added in one swoop.

JustRite Layers-
JustRite DIE-05049 Joy Oval Frame dies (using the #1 die)
JustRite DIE-05066 Vintage Labels Eleven Dies(#3 die used)
JustRite Stamps CR-05097 Inside and Outside Christmas Sentiments
JustRite DIE-05023 Floral Trio Two Dies (used the dies # 2 & #3)

Flowers- are done using the Glass technique(Video's found here) with airbrushing, I will have a video on this shortly on the airbrushing and glass technique.
Branches are Martha Stewart punch.
Challenges-
Fab N Funky /Christmas
The Crafty Addicts/anything goes & use pattern paper
A Snowflake Promise/anything goes with seasons(I chose Christmas season)
Creates and Makes/anything goes with using a die(flowers and frame)
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge/Must be Christmas with a technique( mine is heat embossing for glass flowers) & sewing
Craft Dee Bowz/Anything goes with a handmade bow

I hope you enjoyed my card for today!
Thank you for stopping by!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely card. I especially love the glass flowers. Thanks for playing along with us for our Technique Challenge at Holly Jolly. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

cazazzled said...

Stunning project thank you for taking part in the challenge
DT http://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk/