Friday, September 2, 2016

My Favorite Color is AUTUMN & Video


Hello everyone,
Today I have my card created for Really Reasonable Ribbons Autumn Colors Challenge & The Project Bin. I also have a video showing how I did the Ombre Stamping with the Mini Misti Tool. I absolutely LOVE using this tool to do my stamping, as it makes it super easy and fun!

On my card for today I used The Project Bins Beautiful Sentiment from the Autumns Calling stamp set! LOVE all these beautiful unique sentiments that The Project Bin carries.

The Beautiful ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon and are perfect for my card.
Card Base- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/2" and then did the border punch to the longer side.
Layer 1- 5 1/4" 3 3/4" then frayed the edges using scissors,and distressed, then added a sewing
Layer 2 - 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"that is for the kraft card stock. Design paper is cut at 4" x 3" then frayed, distressed and sewn.
Layer 3- is spellbinders frames
Supplies Used:
Stamps- The Project Bin Autumn's Calling
Ribbon- Really Reasonable Ribbon Shimmer Satin Brown, Orange Gingham
Dp- American Crafts
Leaves- Random from my stash of fall embellishments
Gold Pearls- also from my stash.
Martha Stewart border punch, Spellbinders dies
Markers - StampinUp! Bravo Burgundy , Really Rust, Only Orange, Old Olive
 
Ombre Stamping using the Mini Misti tool 
 
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all!
Cheryl

1 comment:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

The ombré stamping is soooo cool! Gorgeous card!