Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Splendid Sweetheart Blossom Card

 Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all! Today's card as created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Delicate Satin Stitched Ribbon and beautiful flowers. The ribbon I chose came in this months beautiful Ribbon Assortment from RRR and I absolutely LOVE all the ribbons in this months kit.

I started with using some design papers from Authentique Splendid collection. Its an old one, and lately ive been pulling out old 6 x 6 paper pads and trying to use them :)  I LOVE the color combo I chose for this card, and he design paper too. RRR matches perfectly to this collection! I also used AC card stock, and then stamped my sentiment from The Project Bin Stamps. The set is called Born Yesterday

Flowers are the Sweetheart Blossoms, and Apple Blossom , and branches are from a Martha Stewart Punch.

I did use Scor-Tape to put all my layers together, and to pop up I used Foam Squares.
I enjoyed making this card for today, and love adding lots of layers. This one has 5+ Layers , and flowers & branches!
Thank you for looking and hope you have a super awesome day!
Hugs
Cheryl

1 comment: