Sunday, June 4, 2017

Summer Fun

Hello everyone, and Happy Sunday to all!

Today's post is a super fun summer layout  I made for Really Reasonable Ribbons  using their darling Patriotic Boats on Navy Grosgrain Ribbon. I also made this page for Club Scrap using the DARLING Boardwalk Collection. LOVE how cute this ribbon is, and it goes perfectly with this Club Scraps DARLING design paper. I kept this page pretty simple, just a couple of photo mattes, a tag, and the title using Thickers.

I embellished with sewing, white gel dots, ribbons, cabochons , and the little RRR flowers. Normally I will add some handmade flowers to my pages, but really loved the way this looked with no flowers.
For the photo mattes I used the darling ribbon and made bows and added the glass cabochons to the centers.
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Patriotic Boats on Navy Grosgrain Ribbon
Scor Tape 1/4"
12mm flat backed glass cabochons
10mm Resin Flowers

Other supplies:
Club Scrap Boardwalk design paper, and card stock
Club scrap Boardwalk Oval sticker for tag
Cheery Lynn die
White gel pen
Thickers for title
I hope you enjoyed my post for today!
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: