Friday, May 3, 2019

Really Reasonable Ribbon Decorated Rolodex w/Photo


Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to all you all! Today I'm sharing a super fun project that I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using beautiful ribbons and flowers, and embellishments to decorate this Rolodex.

I bought this rolodex to add photos and information in, so these two pages have a photo and a little Journaling. They are so fun to decorate and add design paper, I figured I would do different colors and such to each double page. On this one I used one of my favorite design papers from Heidi swapp, they were scrap pieces I had leftover.  I added the Black Delicate Stitched Satin ribbon, and then the yellow band Ribbon, and Aster Daisy, Sweetheart Blossom, and Rose Buds for decorations on this. I also added the Bronze leaves, and Green leaves to this.

The bottom page has a border die cut I used from Makers Movement and ran the ribbon through the openings on it. Love the look. I kept the top simple, as I wanted to see the design of the flowers on the paper.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Pink Rose buds
Aster Daisy
Sweetheart Blossoms
Green Leaves
Bronze Leaves
Black Satin Delicate Stitched Ribbon
Swiss Dots Black
Tape Runner
Yellow Band Ribbon
Thank you so much for stopping by, and for all your wonderful sweet comments on my projects!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: