Monday, May 13, 2019

Really Reasonable Ribbon May Blog Hop


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's"May” Blog Hop!


f you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the May Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy!!!

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
For my mini cards today I used Bazzill cards and then some super sweet strawberry design paper. I then used Cheery Lynn's  Mini Doily and CC strawberry die. I colored the strawberries with Copic markers, and then added white gel dots to the one. 

Next I made bows using this month's beautiful ribbon assortment. I chose the Red Delicate Stitched and white delicate stitched ribbons. I added Really Reasonable Ribbons embellishments and flowers to each card. 

This are so much fun to make as they are small and come together rather quickly.  

Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my card for today! 

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Karens wonderful blog!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

12 comments:

Lyla mcdaniel said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E....love them. Make me smile😊

Jean said...

Adorable cards X I love the mini doilies xx

Robbin said...

These cards are simply delectable - makes me want to run right out and get some juicy strawberries! Love your work. Thank you for sharing.

Vicki said...

Your mini cards are so pretty and sweet, Cheryl! The mini doily and strawberries are the perfect background for those fabulous bows!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What wonderful little works of art. So fantastic and well designed.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

This month's ribbons are so versatile and not just for Patriotic themes which you showed off all so well with your adorable strawberry themed notes!! The big white and white with red bows are gorgeous!! Love your inspiration!!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful mini cards!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Such sweet little cards.

Diane said...

So yummy and so very sweet, totally fabulous!!

Amy C. said...

Beautiful! Love the strawberry theme.

Sue D said...

So sweet with the strawberries and love the bunny!

Jennifer Scull said...

I like your little strawberry cards. Very cute.