Monday, July 13, 2020

Really Reasonable Ribbon July Blog Hop

 Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  July” Blog Hop
if you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Seashore Collection Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy 


For my card today I chose to use these two beautiful ribbons from this months Ribbon Collection. Love the peachy colored Delicate Stitched Ribbon and the other Satin Blue Variegated Shell Print Ribbon, just beautiful! Next I clustered the flowers using Really Reasonable Ribbons 25mm Cottage Roses in Mixed Blue Tones, then the Peachy 20mm Open Roses, and lastly the Rose Buds in mixed white/cream.

For my card base I went with a 6 x 6 and then added several layers using this super cute design paper I bought several years ago. I layered it on the Bazzill glitz card stock and then added yellow sewing. 

Stamps and Dies are from My Makers Movement , and are super darling! I stamped the Popsicle , Sandals, and ball all in a black ink, and then colored with copics. Next I used the coordinating dies to cut them all out.  The Time to Relax is also in the Beach Vibes Stamp Set that can be found here.
Really Reasonable Ribbon:

Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my card for today!

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Karens wonderful blog!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

15 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

this is so cute! gosh, I think I might have some of that paper in my stash, somewhere! ha! thank you for the fun inspiration with this new ribbon kit!

Gail said...

Beautiful Cheryl - I love the layering very much and summer theme

Sandra H said...

Absolutely fabulous card x

Martie Rollin said...

I'm surprised that you had a c paper collection that features these interesting colors. Your stamping and coloring are really well done. I like your colored machine stitching. Well done!

MaryH said...

Although there are many pretty ribbons you used my two favorites from this grouping. I like the colored machine stitching on the mats and the fact the stitching is not just straight but in a pattern - reminds me of a foot prints in the sand. Cute theme and layering.

Helen said...

This is such a fun, summertime card, Cheryl. Your ribbon color selections match your paper elements so well. tfs-stay well.

Teresa said...

Love the summer penguins they are so cute and your ribbon colors go great together. tligo

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the papers, the layers, the sentiment and OF COURSE the ribbons!

Sue D said...

Sweet summer time card. I like the layers, stitching, flowers and of course the ribbons.

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet card! I love the layering and the stitching detail! Beautiful ribbons too!

Glenda said...

What a wonderful card! I love the colors you chose to play with!

NanaConnie said...

What a fabulous summer card, Cheryl! Love the combo of blue and peach you used for the bows and your stitching is wonderful. :-D

Anonymous said...

The peach and blue make a GREAT color Combo!!

Sherri P said...

lovely. great sentiment.

C. Sage Deerborn said...

I have this stamp and collection it came from. You made a great card with it, so cute. Don't you just love the penguins!