Monday, July 27, 2020

Thanks A Latte!

 Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! Today I'm sharing this sweet card I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and My Makers Movement. I had a latte fun creating this card :)

For my card today I chose design papers from my stash that I've had for a long time. Next I layered them and added my sewing using the sewing machine. I love dots , so I added tons of those to each layer, using my white Gel Pen. Next I cut out my Latte cup using coordinating design paper, and stamped the sentiment that came with this set, isn't it too cute?! 

All the Gorgeous flowers are from Really Reasonable Ribbon and I will list them all below for easy finding. I chose to use the beautiful Chrysanthemum, cherry blossoms, and rose buds to make up the flower cluster on my card. The Beautiful ribbons I chose are the Delicate Stitched(LOVE) , and the Satin Shell Print Ribbon. I really enjoyed creating this card, and hope you like it too!
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:

Other supplies Used:
copics
black ink
MS punch

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow totally stunning and creative card

Martie Rollin said...

Oh! My goodness! What a delightful card! For some reason, the combination of red, turquoise and white always pleases my creative eyes. Love that you decided to use red stitching...definitely adds to the joy of this card. Those white dots are a nice additional element. Well done!

Helen said...

This card is so lovely. Your stitched laywers, the ribbons and flowers...everything comes together so well as a setting for your "latte..." tfs-stay well.